1. Ariel has been very pleased that I’ve been cooking again. He doesn’t like our helper’s cooking much. I told him not to get used to it since I will only be able to do that while I am unemployed. We also avoid eating out nowadays – we’re a single income family until I get my first pay check end of Sept.
2. I’ve sold a lot of my scrapbooking stuff online. Yahoo!
3. I’m still reading Book 3 of A Song of Ice and Fire. I am so depressed, but still so engrossed. Sigh. Once I’ve read the whole series, I need to read a lighter one, that will make me feel good. Any recommendations? Though that won’t be for a few months since the series is too damned long.
4. This is a 3-day weekend (public holiday on Monday). It doesn’t make a difference for me, but it makes a difference for hubby. So I thought we can spend some quality time together. Wrong! He’s working! Ugh!
5. I’ve worked out only about once a week in the past couple of weeks. Too lazy! Need to push myself!
6. Because I am cooking and baking, I also have been eating a lot. I love my own cooking.
7. I have not brought out my SLR since our Cebu trip lasy July. Before that, I also have not taken photos for several months. I am losing my mojo! Help!
8. I thought I would catch up on my Project Life. 2 weeks have passed since my last day of work and I still have nothing to show for it. Granted that I was blind my first week off, I still didn’t accomplish much this week. Who knew there’s a lot of things to do at home?!
9. Our dog gave birth to 4 pups a few weeks back. I told my household we’re not keeping any of them, but they are too darned cute I just need to keep one. So we’ve decided to keep a female pup. Her name is Katniss. Her siblings are Prim, Peeta, and Gale.
10. I love these numbered updates! Ok, I just added this last one so I won’t end up with 9. It has to be a list of 10.