I feel blessed to take part in Iris Uy‘s classes this year. Iris is a very talented artist and known all over the Scrapbooking world. She is the first Philippine-based Memory Makers Master and she designs or has designed for a number of international scrapbooking manufacturers, kit clubs and other groups. Anyway, here are the projects I’ve created in her classes.
1. Wish – The base is a transparency. I used a photo taken during our trip in Singapore last year.
2. Life is Beautiful – The photo was taken last Christmas 2009.
3. A Day In My Life – Photo was taken in Cambodia last year.
4. A Brand New Day – Photo was also taken in Cambodia last year.
The next set of layouts were done in the series of classes last May – June. There were three classes total. I missed the first class but Iris posted instructions in the private website for class participants. The instructions were very easy to follow so I was able to create my layouts at my own pace. There were three layouts in the first class.
1. Just Us – The photos were taken in Singapore last year.
2. Safari – The photo was taken at the Calauit Reserve. I desaturated it and added journaling on the photo itself.
3.We Are Family – Photos were taken at the Nurture Spa in Tagaytay last January.
For the second class, we created a mini-album. Unfortunately, I haven”t been able to take a photo of that yet so I’ll post that one some other time.
For the third class, we created a layout and an altered project. I have yet to take a photo of the altered project but here’s the layout. I am still thinking about what the title would be so I will just add that later.
I’ve learned a lot from Iris’ classes and they are lots of fun! I can’t wait for the next class!