Here’s a mini album I made as a birthday gift for my dear hubby. I started this when Lee, Pia, Cookie, Nina and Christine came over to our place. I wasn’t able to finish because Ariel came back early from his visit to my parents’ place. So I continued working on it and finally finished it January 26th. Fortunately, Ariel was in Iloilo so I was able to finish the album secretly.
I am finally able to use my BG Skate Shoppe line. I’ve had this for more than a year!!!
Alpha Chipboards – Imagination Project Gin X Coasters (painted, sanded)
Paint, Brads – Making Memories
Cardstock – Bazzil
Pigment Ink – Brilliance, Versa Magic
Rub-ons – American Crafts, Making Memories, Daisy D’s
Stamp – Gel-atins, Hero Arts, Autumn Leaves
Dimensional glue – Diamond Glaze
Stickers – AdornIt, DCWV
Fibers – Joann.com
Vellum – DCWV
Pen – Staedler Triplus, Zig Photo
1. Gift bag – To make it a bit more special
2. Cover – I used dimensional glue for texture
3. Page 1 – I listed my hopes and wishes for Ariel.
4. Pages 2-3 – This is just to show some facts about Ariel – his dive experience and how he lost weight.
5. Pages 4-5 – A few more facts about Ariel, and the story of his hair-do
6. Pages 6-7 – A page on how I feel about Ariel (mushy!)
7. Pages 8-9 – This page speaks of something we have in common – fondness for our four-legged friends.
8. Pages 10-11 – This page is about us and how thankful I am for our journey as a couple.
9. Page 12 – My birthday greetings
10. The back cover
This is the third mini I’ve done for Ariel.